Rani Mukerji shares daughter Adira�s First Picture, pens a letter which will touch your heart. Read letter here

Rani Mukerji and Aditya Chopra�s daughter Adira turned one on December 9. Incidentally, Aditya�s directorial comeback starring Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor, also hit theatres on December 9, Friday. Rani Mukerji has grand plans to mark the double celebration.

Mukerji and her husband have shielded Adira from shutterbugs and the public eye till date but the mom has finally revealed the kid�s picture to the world.

In a heartfelt note shared along with the picture, Rani says she will always encourage her little bundle of joy to follow her heart and be carefree.
Rani Mukerji also reaches out to all the mothers through her letter and salutes them for their selfless nature and for living only for their children.


Bollywood actor Rani Mukerji and filmmaker Rani Mukerji have kept daughter Adira, who turned one on December 9, away from cameras and public eye. But as the munchkin turns one, Rani seems to have broken through that wall. She shared a picture of Adira and penned a heartfelt note which speaks not only of her daughter but her journey of being a mother. Full of love, concern, and hope, her note will make sense for not just all mothers but all parents.

Adira was born to Rani and Aditya last year. She was named Adira, a combination of Aditya and Rani. Talking of her baby, Rani wrote, �I have become much calmer, more patient and more forgiving. It happened overnight one day suddenly I realized I have changed.. again for the better I guess. I hope I can bring Adira up beautifully. Without any fears.. Brave.. Wise.. Clever.. Disciplined.. Well Mannered. I want everyone to be proud of her.. Even if nobody is.. I will always be proud of her.�
Talking of her own journey as a mother, she wrote, �I love my baby Adira. Can�t live or breathe without her. My life has changed but for the better� I have become much calmer� more patient� and more forgiving.� Rani is among a few of those Bollywood female actors who have maintained a fine balance between her personal and professional life post marriage. Unlike many, she didn�t quit her film career to fulfil her household duties. After her marriage to director-producer Aditya Chopra, she stunned the critics with her power packed performance in Yash Raj Films, Mardaani.

Apart from sharing her warm wishes for daughter Adira, Rani also uses the letter as a medium to reach out to all the mothers and salute them for their selfless nature and for living only for their children, giving up their own desires. She also penned down her anxiety about being a mother. �I can�t sleep at night. I can�t get sleep in the day. Often I think about the zillion of other mothers who have given birth. Do they all go through the same anxiety or is it only me?� Rani added. The Mardaani actor is a bit scared as well. She wants her daughter to grow into a beautiful human being who lives her life without any fear and without being bullied.

Apart from sharing her warm wishes for daughter Adira, Rani also uses the letter as a medium to reach out to all the mothers and salute them for their selfless nature and for living only for their children, giving up their own desires. She also penned down her anxiety about being a mother. �I can�t sleep at night. I can�t get sleep in the day. Often I think about the zillion of other mothers who have given birth. Do they all go through the same anxiety or is it only me?� Rani added. The Mardaani actor is a bit scared as well. She wants her daughter to grow into a beautiful human being who lives her life without any fear and without being bullied.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment