Kajol Talks on her bond with daughter Nysa

Kajol Talks on her bond with daughter Nysa, says they may not be best friends but today she can talk to her daughter about things that she could not earlier. Kajol also says Nysa was the one who encouraged her to join social media.

Kajol has always been a hands-on mother to her children, Nysa and Yug. She has inculcated values in her kids but that doesn't stop her from learning some skills from her 13-year-old daughter.

Speaking about her bond with her daughter to a daily, Kajol revealed that it was in fact Nysa who encouraged her to join social media. The actress admitted that she was skeptical about joining Instagram but Nysa wonderfully explained to her that social media is important during and after a film's release.

Kajol Says "She�s the one who convinced me to go on Instagram and she was like, �You have to have social media. Media is important, you are doing films and you need it�. She actually sat down and convinced me about it. And I told her that if you want me to do it, then you have to help me out with it. She was like, �Okay done! Will you give me an iPhone 7?�"




Kajol also admitted that the two have reached a point where they share make-up and clothes butshe and Nysa, but are yet to become best friends.

Says Kajol "Nysa and I may not be best friends, too. I don�t believe we are best friends. But what I do believe, is that today, I can talk to her about things that I could not probably earlier and she can talk to me about certain things as well which she couldn�t talk about earlier. Again, she has other best friends, but I am her mom and she loves me!"

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment