Rani Mukerji Says She don�t Post Pictures of Daughter Adira because Her Husband Aditya is a very private person

When asked how it feels to be a mother, she said, �It feels great. The last two and a half years -- nine months of pregnancy and one and a half years of motherhood -- have been the happiest years of my life. I enjoy seeing Adira grow, reach new milestones each day.�

Aditya Chopra With DAUGHTER Adira Chopra

Bollywood actor Rani Mukerji has said that the time she has spent being a mother is, by far, the happiest period of her life. Rani is married to filmmaker Aditya Chopra. They have a daughter, Adira, who was born in 2015.

In a Facebook chat, ahead of her birthday on Tuesday, Rani answered several questions from her fans.

When asked how it feels to be a mother, she said, �It feels great. The last two and a half years -- nine months of pregnancy and one and a half years of motherhood -- have been the happiest years of my life. I enjoy seeing Adira grow, reach new milestones each day.�

Rani added that there�s nothing more important for a woman than being a mother.

She also said life has started anew post Adira�s birth. �It�s amazing being a mother; you change overnight because the experience teaches you on a daily basis. I have become stronger and I have also mellowed down. But a lot of things come with being a mother. I�m looking forward to my journey of raising Adira, so it�s going to be fun,� she said.

Asked why she isn�t present on social media, Rani said, �I�m not on social media. I don�t post pictures of my daughter because my husband is a very private person and I respect that. Also, I don�t like saying no to my fans, especially when they ask me to post pictures.�

Asked about her birthday plans, she said she will spend it at home with her daughter and husband.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment