Juhi Chawla would love her children Jhanvi and Arjun to become actors, but they�re not interested

Juhi Chawla says her children Jhanvi and Arjun are yet to decide what they want to do in life, and that acting and Bollywood seem far-fetched at this point.

Actor Juhi Chawla would love to see her children � daughter Jhanvi (16) and son Arjun (14) � follow her footsteps, and take up a career in films. But the 49-year-old isn�t sure if that would ever happen, as her kids are way too shy, and Bollywood doesn�t seem to interest them much, reveals Juhi.


�They don�t even bother coming to the sets with me if ever I want them to, or watch my films on-screen. I really don�t know what they would finally end up doing. I�d love to see them doing films, but they�re so shy,� says the actor. Talking about Jhanvi�s �different phases�, Juhi adds: �At one point, Jhanvi wanted to become JK Rowling, as the author has become richer than the Queen (Elizabeth II), thanks to her best-selling books. Then suddenly, she wanted to become a model, which was soon followed by her wish to become a surgeon.�

As for Arjun, �he is still fooling around. I have no idea about his intentions. I had asked him once and he had told me that he thinks he will be like his father (businessman Jay Mehta). So let�s see�, says Juhi, who last featured in the film Chalk n Duster (2016).

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment