Shahid Kapoor and wife Mira Rajput With daughter Misha were snapped at the Mumbai airport

Shahid Kapoor has always been an overtly protective father - protecting his daughter Misha from paparazzi and holding her tight in his arms every time they stepped out in the public eye.

But this time, the actor let go of his inhibitions and was snapped exiting the airport with wife Mira and daughter Misha. This is the first time, one can actually see Misha and not just spot her existence with the two.

Mira handled Misha, who was dressed in red and looked super cute, with ease while Shahid walked by her side holding on to his seven-month-old daughter

The couple welcomed their daughter in August and since then have been extra cautious about her.

But since a past couple of months, Shahid has been sharing snaps of their little bundle of joy on social media. Misha's first picture shared by the actor had all fans gushing over the little one's cuteness.


Shahid is obsessed about Misha and while talking about her princess he once said, � I mimic her (Misha) funny sounds rather than teach her words. So that she feel�s we�re sharing a conversation. I�ve spent a lot of time with Misha. I took a six-month paternity leave. I did it more for myself than her. I didn�t want to miss out on the experience. People cautioned me that it was not a good decision. That I�d be out of the limelight. But being an actor I�m a freelancer. I change her diapers, I give her bottle feeds. I fed her first solids. I enjoy hanging with her when she moves in the walker. I like looking at her when she rolls around.�




Shahid also confessed that his perspective have changed after Misha�s birth, � I was both ecstatic and scared. I began thinking of Mira�s father and how he must have felt when he gave away his baby, his daughter to this strange guy, an actor from Mumbai with a ponytail and coloured hair, who perhaps thought he was a �cool dude�. I called him up instantly and apologised if I had troubled him at any point. I may have overlooked his point of view somewhere, regarding something which may have been important to him, This realisation came when I held a baby girl in my hands when I felt vulnerable. I don�t want anything to go wrong with her ever. I guess, being a man I always thought of as a man. But holding a baby girl gave me a new perspective. It changes everything.�






A post shared by Shahid Kapoor (@shahidkapoor) on

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment