OMG SRK Says he Will behead Aryan and AbRam if they ever misbehave with a women

From setting rules for boys who want to date his daughter Suhana to talking about feminism and how he would want his sons Aryan and AbRam to behave with women, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan opened up in a recent interview.

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan said that if either of his sons ever misbehaves with a woman, he would behead them.


In an interview for the January issue of Femina, Shah Rukh Khan said, "I tell Aryan and even AbRam never hurt a woman. If you do, I'll behead you. And no, times have not changed. A girl is not your chhadi-buddy; show some respect."

Shah Rukh Khan has 2 sons Aryan and AbRam and a daughter Suhana

During the interview with Femina, Shah Rukh spoke in favour of women and claimed that he was not a feminist since he believed women deserved more than equality.

If being a feminist means equality, then I�m not one. I believe women should be more than us. If you�re looking at being equal to us, your aim is too low�you�re belittling yourself. From creating life to taking so much pains in your daily life and using it as your strength�the simple act of boarding a local train, being leched at, not getting a job because of your gender�it�s shocking how much a woman has to take every day," said the Raees star.

Shah Rukh Khan also said that though he was a man physically, he wanted to be a woman emotionally and mentally.

"I�d like to be a woman. Physically, I�m not. Mentally and emotionally, I�d like to be one. Sometimes there is a part in me that when I see feminists becoming aggressive, I want to step up in their support. I don�t think women are weak but I�m the kind of guy who would take off my jacket and put it across a puddle for a woman to walk," he said.

He concluded the interview with a rather strong statement, claiming that he would behead his sons if they ever misbehaved with a lady.

"And I know that if either of my sons ever misbehaves with a woman, I�d behead him," he said.

Earlier, SRK had declared on 'Koffee With Karan' that he would rip the lips off anyone who tries to kiss his teenage daughter Suhana. In the interview, Shah Rukh Khan set seven rules for any guy who wants to date Suhana.

Here are the 7 guidelines:

1. Get a job.
2. Understand I don't like you.
3. I'm everywhere.
4. Get a lawyer.
5. She's my princess, not your conquest.
6. I don't mind going back to jail.
7. Whatever you do to her, I will do to you.

On the Bollywood front, Shah Rukh Khan will next be seen in 'Raees' opposite Pakistani actress Mahira Khan. 'Raees' is all set to clash at the box office with Hrithik Roshan's 'Kaabil' on January 25.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment