Visiting Faculty, IIM-Ahmedabad



Apologies for posting this so late

I'm currently teaching a course in IIM-Ahmedabad. The course is on innovation, is designed / conceptualized by me over the last year (has a unique twist to it) and am happy to have the renowned Prof Arvind Sahay (Permanent Faculty, Dean External and Alumni Relations, IIM-A) join me for a couple of sessions as well.

My first time teaching, have given several talks before on campuses but never a full course. Am quite enjoying immersing myself in this experience, talking to students, other prof's, attending some lectures, some pre-placement talks, joining in the various events happening around etc. And in the few breaks, am traveling across Gujarat, a state I haven't explored almost at all...

IIM-A also happens to be my alma mater so this makes the whole experience truly special

I will be back in my home, Pune, mid-Feb and will begin my reviews only after that

Many thanks to Reckitt Benckiser (and their brand, Durex), a company I've enjoyed working for, in joining / helping me on this journey

Apologies to my regular readers, hope you understand ! Regards, Love

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment